Invenio IT and Network Box USA offer much more than any other IT Security Consultancy. Through our global network of Security Operation Centers, we'll manage, monitor and consolidate your Internet security requirements, employing a wide range of services - protecting your network 24x7, complete Small Business IT Security!
There are many advantages for your organization to outsource its Small Business IT Security to Invenio IT and Network Box USA's managed IT security services, but it boils down to increased cost-effectiveness and how we allow your IT department to operate without an in-depth understanding of the various security functions:
- Gateway protection, including managed IT security services for firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, and virtual private networks
- 24x7x365 security monitoring of your network security systems
- Incident management, including emergency response and forensic analysis
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Anti-virus, anti-spam and web filtering
By engaging Invenio IT and Network Box USA, your organization will improve security, and in most cases, lower costs. Outsourcing to us enables you to:
- Free up resources for other mission-critical purposes
- Maintain operational flexibility by allowing peak requirements to be met while avoiding the cost of hiring new staff
- Obtain current technology and capabilities that would otherwise have to be hired or acquired by retraining, at a potentially very high cost
- Avoid infrastructure obsolescence by giving the responsibility for technical currency to us
- Control operating costs, or turn fixed costs into variable ones, through the use of predictable fee
STOP MALWARE WITHIN 3 SECONDS!
The Network Box Z-Scan anti-virus engine operates by continually analyzing all threat information that is received by the company's proprietary Network Box Security Response system, which includes spam traps, virus traps, in-house submissions, customer submissions, mail statistics, HTTP statistics, and suspected samples. this is done 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Traditional anti-virus technologies focus on recognizing the threat, identifying it and then stopping it. That entire process can take between 4 and 12 hours. Hackers know this and are taking advantage of it by flooding the internet with at least 40,000 new pieces of malware per day.
Our anti-virus engine reduces the time it takes for companies to respond to serious new Internet threats - cutting response time down from hours, which is common throughout the anti-virus industry, to less than 60 seconds; no other security provider can match this.
Z-Scan also takes an innovative approach based on statistical observations - using a fully automated process to create and release signatures, thus reducing the cycle to just seconds.
This information is used to determine that a particular object may be malicious, and the system maintains a confidence level for the likelihood of an object being malicious. The default confidence level is set at 50%, but it can be adjusted according to each company's individual security requirements.
The Z-Scan zero-day anti-virus system also targets spam, bringing the total number of anti-spam engines used by Network Box to 25, and the number of anti-spam signatures to more than 20 million (and growing each minute).