The Advantages of Online Backup for Small Business
The Advantages of Online Backup for Small Business Are Too Great To Ignore
If there was a modern day fairytale, it would go like this: You are sleeping peacefully, thinking about your data all snug in its server in your central location. You dream of big profit margins and business plans with a merging company. Little do you know while you sleep, there’s a wolf out there, seeking whom he may devour. The wolf is a hacker or a virus, or competitor, seeking to compromise your data. What will you do to protect yourself? Will your house be strong enough to survive the attempt?
If you haven’t considered online backup for small business, maybe it’s time to think about this option. Having all your data in your physical location creates security issues. Have you thought about how your business would recoup data and move forward in the event of a disaster? Online backup for small business solutions is a good option. If you have not acquired a cloud computing solution for backup and storage of data, here are a few reasons to do so:
1) Keeps your data safe in the event of a shutdown or disaster. If a natural disaster, theft or hacking incident occurs, you will be able to move on with your business tasks in a relatively short period of time.
2) Helps you honor FTC rules and regulations. HIPPA laws and other legislation requires that you protect consumers from identity theft or other breaches of security. Having your data in a backup or remote location helps you to keep your customers’ data safe and secure.
3) Easy Access from anywhere. Having a secure remote location for data provides you with a way to access important data from any location, mobile device, or other technology without having to be physically at the same location as the data. Online backup for small business solutions provide convenience when you are rushed or need a file for a client or others in a moment’s notice, without having to wait until the next day or over the weekend to retrieve it.
4) Increased security. Remote sky drives and online backup for small business and cloud computing solutions usually offer increased encryption and security so there is less chance of hacking and compromise of security.
5) Access to IT help when needed. With a cloud computing solution, you have easier access to IT experts when you need them. In most cases, that is part of the package you are purchasing-tech help when you need it. There is usually 24-hour support in most cases for cloud computing systems once you join, so you are never alone if there is a problem anytime.
In the search for a cloud computing solution, it can sometimes be confusing which one to use. You need one that offers all of the security, convenience, and helpful advice you need in a crunch. You want your customers’ records and sensitive data protected from prying eyes. You need a complete solution that takes care of all of these issues and more. If you want to take the guesswork out of the situation, and have a one-solution-fits all system for your cloud computing needs, contact us. We can help! We are experts in online backup for small business and we are here when you need us! Call on us, and the big, bad wolf won’t stand a chance!